Convert PDF to Word using Free Direct Method – 100% SafeSeptember 8, 2019
This article will explain one of the best method to convert PDF to Word using free feature in Microsoft Office software and some of the below questions are answered.
- How to Convert PDF to Word offline?
- Best offline tools to convert PDF to Word?
- Can we use Ms Word 2016 to convert PDF to Word?
- What are the free PDF to Word Software’s?
- 100% Safe and Secure tools to convert PDF to Word?
- Easy ways to convert PDF to Word without online tools?
Direct Method to convert PDF to Word:
PDF to Word conversion made very easy with Microsoft Office -Word Application and with 100% accuracy and security. Using the existing feature without spending additional money and time on any online or software will make your job easy to convert PDF to Word document on PDF to Word Converter Methods.
Steps to Convert PDF to Word from windows Explorer:
- Go to the file location using windows explorer.
- Right click on pdf file to open file properties menu.
- Click on “Word 2016” Application from “Open With” sub menu (or) choose Word 2016 from “Choose default programs” link in case if you can not see “Word 2016” in the sub menu.
- This will open the PDF document in Microsoft Word 2016.
- Sometime you may see the below message while converting PDF to Word 2016, and just click on “OK” button.
- Now you can see and Edit the converted PDF file content as a Word Document.
- As a result, Now Save As this document into Word Format (.doc or .docx) for your future reference.
Note: The above all mentioned two methods are certainly very easy for regular users and even more these methods will not convert scanned image/text content. To convert scanned image/text, you must have OCR capable conversion methods and we will post about using OCR (Optical Character Recognition) tools in next article.