PDF to Word Online Alternative Solution – 100% AccurateSeptember 8, 2019
This article will explain one of the best online alternative method to convert PDF to Word using free feature in Microsoft Office software and some of the below questions are answered.
- Can we covert PDF to Word Document using Microsoft Word App?
- Explain PDF file type feature in Word 2016?
- What is the best online alternative PDF to Word Converter?
- Software to convert PDF to Word without OCR?
- Is it possible to convert PDF to Word without Internet?
- Best software for PDF to Word document converter for pc?
- What are the PDF to Word easy conversion tips & tricks?
- Possible PDF to Word without additional conversion software?
- How PDF to Word converter works in Microsoft Word?
- How to Convert PDF to Word free 100%?
Similarly, Alternative Method to convert PDF to Word:
PDF to Word conversion made very easy with Microsoft Office -Word Application and with 100% accuracy and free. Using the existing feature without spending additional money and time on any online or software will make your job easy to convert PDF to Word document on PDF to Word Converter Methods.
Steps to Convert PDF to Word from Microsoft Word 2016 Application.
- Open the Word 2016 application using Run Command or from your windows start menu.
- Open the file by choosing the PDF file from the Open Dialog Box. Please select file type “All Files (*.*)” besides file name text box if in case the file is not visible to choose.
- Click on Open button.
- Sometime you may see the below message while converting PDF to Word 2016, and just click on “OK” button.
- Now you can see and Edit the converted PDF file content as a Word Document.
- Now Save As this document into Word Format (.doc or .docx) for your future reference.
Note: The above all mentioned two methods are certainly very easy for regular users and even more these methods will not convert scanned image/text content. To convert scanned image/text, you must have OCR capable conversion methods and we will post about using OCR (Optical Character Recognition) tools in next article.